- TSA APPROVED & AIRLINE Safe with 2 LOCKING POINTS: We are former TSA and Private security guards who have tested our cases for current policies regarding the transportation and carry of firearms on aircraft. Our case had been rigorously tested and manufactured to comply with the TSA firearms transportation policy and at this point should have their own frequent flier miles travel accounts.
- CARBON FIBER REINFORCED POLYPROPYLENE Unlike cheap cases that will crack, chip, and break under stress, our box is engineered for Strength and Durability. Made to flex but not break. This keeps your pistols safe from impact by distributing the pressure over a larger area, decreasing the pressure per square inch (PSI).
- 12” x 8” x 3.5” To fit some of the largest handguns including the Desert Eagle Handgun, many revolvers, and most guns under 6 inches - REPLACEABLE FOAM is easy to get and more affordable than our competitors. So if at some time you decide to change your configuration to fit different tactical accessories, it easy and cheap to do.
- IP64 RATING SPLASHPROOF KEEPS OUT DUST AND WATER of the case for situations with severe weather, your valuables are protected. Dust, Dirt, Debris, Rain, and Water are no match for this case. Engineered to float like a pelican to help you recover your valuables in case the unthinkable happens.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE Our case is backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY, and your satisfaction is our priority. We often offer quantity discounts for purchases of more than 1. Bag a discount by adding them to your car to see which discounts are available. At Cedar Mill Fine Firearms peace of mind is just a click away.
|Classic Gun Foam Compatibility:||Glock Foam Compatibility:|
|1911 Colt Classic Variants||G17 9mm Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|1911 All Brands Variants||G22 .40 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Beretta 90 Variants||G19 9mm Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|CZ 75 Variants||G23 .40 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|CZ SHADOW 1 and 2||G26 9mm Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Canik SFX / SA||G27 .40 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|FNH FNS Variants||G34 9mm Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Grand Power XTRIM||G35 .40 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Grand Power Excalibur||G31 357 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|H&K USP Variants||G37 .45 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Magnum Research MR9||G32 357 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Ruger P85,89,90,91,92,93,94||G33 357 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Ruger American Pistol||G20 10mm Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Ruger SR11||G21 .45 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|Smith&Wesson MP Series Variants||G29 10mm Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|SIG SAUER P226 Variants||G30 .45 Gen1,2,3,4,5|
|SIG SAUER P220 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P227 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P228 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P229 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P225 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P238 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P239 Variants|
|SIG SAUER 1911 Variants|
|SIG SAUER P320 Variants|
|Springfield XD Variants|
|Springfield Armory 1911|
|Tanfoglio Force 22|
|Tanfoglio Stock 1 & 2,3,Buzz|
I find this case to be an excellent value and bought a second. The case provides for cutting the foam for fit of your particular weapon. I'd suggest that this detail and what thickness of weapon the case will accommodate be provided it the ad by the vendor.
I bought this to keep a Sig 9mm in as a locked box. Works great! Plenty of room- also keep 2 clips. Room for like 6 more.
Very good quality and lightweight.
Fantastic aesthetics, fits large autos with ease. Definitely reccomend
Works as intended
Not durable and very flimsy if I had more money I would have ordered one that is metal or something
Thought it would be a lot more sturdy but it's really 9 so don't get your hopes up
Great value for simple storage. Granted, this isn't quite as solid as a Pelican but it definitely gets the job done. Even came with a free patch, extra pick-and-pluck section and a multi/survival tool - pretty nice touch. Would recommend for everything and anything outside heavy duty use or frequent traveling (probably wouldn't use this for flying, could be broken into with relatively little effort).
Great product well worth the money